As we post this update, we are quite literally headed out the door, bound for Boston. We’re incredibly looking forward to getting our first hands-on with SWTOR, and much more so, meeting the developers and fans! On this week’s show, the ladies of Corellian Run Radio join us to discuss the Bounty Hunter class update, as well as everything the community would ever need to know about PAX East. As always, we would love to hear your thoughts by joining the discussion of this episode on the FORUMS!
We want to offer a big thanks to StarWarsFan421, Niczo Obisk from TIG, Seth Glenn, Republic Killer, Nathaniel Wolfolk, Paydirt76, balpho1, Kevin Martin, Masaimune, and Lance Baumgard for taking the time to leave us reviews on iTunes.
Music for this show was provided by General Fuzz. Check out more of his work at generalfuzz.netNews From the Galactic Republic3/4 – Bounty Hunter Update
- Class Video
- New Companion: Mako the Slicer
- D5 Matis Ship
- No player bounties at launch
- Bounty Hunter to have healing specPAX East Update
- SWTOR will be shown at BOOTH 912, which on the PAX Map is part of EA’s booth
- Community Fantina – 7PM Friday night at the Times Irish Bar in downtown Boston
- SWTOR Meet and Greet – 6PM in the Westin Boston Waterfront (the connected hotel)
- VERY IMPORTANT: M&G is by invitation only. Must pick up an invitation from Booth 912 on Friday or Saturday
- 45 minutes of play time with the Republic Flashpoint, Taral V
- All homeworlds, including Tython, will be playable