How did you first hear about MER

Looking for a place to talk about whatever? Found one you have!
Jakonius
Padawan
Padawan

How did you first hear about MER

Post by Jakonius » 29 Nov 2011, 17:02

A friend of mine told me there was such a thing as podcasts I've been watching this game very closely since July and you came up in my search for podcasts between you guys and CRR I am entertained and more informed thanks a ton guys!

Daedalus
Initiate
Initiate

Re: How did you first hear about MER

Post by Daedalus » 30 Nov 2011, 12:01

I searched the official forums for podcast and found a thread listing the major fansites podcasts. For the last 2 months I've been following 3-4 of them and MER and Torocast being my favorites.

Amedda
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Amedda » 08 Dec 2011, 01:39

I was lucky. When I came back to the game last summer for some more waiting :) I found Torsyndicate. Then one click to here. TS is another great swtor podcast and great hub. This game has so many great podcasts.

CorruptedJedi
Initiate
Initiate

Post by CorruptedJedi » 11 Dec 2011, 02:01

I first heard about MER back when the very first episode was released. I searched for the term "The Old Republic" on the Zune podcast marketplace. Been listening ever since. There was a grace period when a lot of the guild recruiting went on and I missed out joining. Now I'm back on the forums and impatiently waiting for ToR's release.
Enjoying MER since day 1.

Devani
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Devani » 12 Dec 2011, 13:22

I did a search for SWTOR podcasts on iTunes during beta weekend and dled any that looked good. From there I've been narrowing down based on a listen of one or two episodes. MER is quality and I love listening!
Plots behind plots, plans beyond plans, there is always another secret.

~Devani

frozenoak
Initiate
Initiate

Post by frozenoak » 12 Dec 2011, 15:52

Someone over at Mongbat.com mentioned MER and I decided to check it out. Been listening ever since.

crowt24
Initiate
Initiate

Post by crowt24 » 17 Dec 2011, 00:17

Was fairly easy. I did a Google search for SWTOR podcasts, and you were at the TOP of the list. Glad I clicked it! Good work here!

Crowt

Arankar079
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Arankar079 » 21 Dec 2011, 00:21

I wanted to join your guild on Sw:tor and then I was told to come here so i did and started listening to your podcast.

RldMekg
Initiate
Initiate

Post by RldMekg » 29 Dec 2011, 03:11

While playing SW:TOR on the Veela server, I noticed quite a few members of MERC running around. Since I am looking to join a guild/community, I google'd "MERC" and here I am. I've listened to quite a few MER episodes and watched a couple Alan Shot First episodes since then and I'm looking forward to applying for MERC once more members are allowed in. :)

Evan
Master
Master

Post by Evan » 29 Dec 2011, 14:27

RldMekg wrote:While playing SW:TOR on the Veela server, I noticed quite a few members of MERC running around. Since I am looking to join a guild/community, I google'd "MERC" and here I am. I've listened to quite a few MER episodes and watched a couple Alan Shot First episodes since then and I'm looking forward to applying for MERC once more members are allowed in. :)

I'm glad we're not making people run away in annoyance on the server! We're really glad to have you here and be sure to check out the updated Guild Recruitment Guidelines Alan has posted, if you haven't already.
MER Host
MER Network Co-Producer
TORWars Guild Flunky: Glassau Harkoenen, Sith Warrior
twitter.com/epgelion
moseisleyradio@gmail.com