How did you first hear about MER

Looking for a place to talk about whatever? Found one you have!
Zach
Master
Master

How did you first hear about MER

Post by Zach » 06 Jan 2011, 12:13

Ok everyone, in effort to try to expand our little podcast and swtor community I wanted to ask you all how you first discovered our podcast. Any information that we can use to figure out the best ways to promote the website in the coming months would be very helpful to us.

Thanks,

Alan
Master
Master

Re: How did you first hear about MER

Post by Alan » 06 Jan 2011, 13:54

I listen to the Instance (a WoW podcast) and as best I can remember, after you had Scott Johnson (one of the hosts of the Instance) on your show he mentioned it on his. Then I jogged over to your page on iTunes bc I was interested in staying up to date on TOR news.

Braio
Master
Master

Post by Braio » 06 Jan 2011, 20:37

Ive been listening to it for so long I'm not sure exactly how i stumbled upon it. But i believe i was looking for Tor content on itunes and it was the one of the only podcasts out there at the time.

JonBMorris
Initiate
Initiate

Post by JonBMorris » 06 Jan 2011, 22:57

It was such a long time ago I can't remember for sure but I think I heard about it on the Instance I just looked for a SWTOR podcast on iTunes hoping that there would be one so I think the same thing that happened to Braio might have happened to me.

skirata
Master
Master

Post by skirata » 07 Jan 2011, 02:40

I used to listen to a Lost podcast - Geronimo Jack's Beard, and it was my first podcast listening experience. I drive a lot for work (like 3 hours on the road every day), so I was looking for something to fill the hours. SWTOR Podcast was like the 3rd thing I googled, and I found you guys and a few other podcasts. I listened to all of them, and I liked yours the best and have been listening ever since.
I looked on iTunes, but SWTOR, Star Wars, and The Old Republic didn't turn up anything useful (at the time, but this was months ago so that may have changed).

Keep up the good work guys!

See you at PAX East!

CRRKathy
Padawan
Padawan

Post by CRRKathy » 08 Jan 2011, 21:09

I first heard about you guys through the official forums. You were listed on a fansite listing. I listened to a few minutes of several 'casts, but settled on yours pretty quickly because I really liked the easy rapport between the two of you and thought you guys were quite fun to listen to.
Host, Corellian Run Radio. Kathy, Carla & Roxanne give their unique perspective on SWTOR through lively discussion and humor segments. Check us out at http://www.corellianrun.com.

Milner
Padawan
Padawan

Post by Milner » 09 Jan 2011, 16:38

I found you guys on iTunes. Early on, there were only about 4 or 5 swtor podcasts. MER stood out as the best. Now, there are a lot of very good podcasts (especially CRR), but I still look forward to the new MER the most.

JIHG

Adaram
Padawan
Padawan

Post by Adaram » 10 Jan 2011, 19:07

I heard about you guys through a friend.

vinnypop
Knight
Knight

Post by vinnypop » 10 Jan 2011, 21:30

I'm actually am a new listener and i hate to say I wont be a super active forum user but I love the show and I was linked here from massively.com
"To break the mold does not prove genius, it merely shows you can break things."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"sir the rebels are here!"
"well, what do they want?"
"I don't know sir, but they brought a flag..."

kenzosan
Knight
Knight

Post by kenzosan » 10 Jan 2011, 23:21

when i bought my zune i said "hey, i think ill get some podcasts" and hey i like swtor so i search and this was the highest listened to on zune at the time i looked, and i couldnt be happier, i tried others and this is my favorite. thanx guys.
one of the most iconic scenes was vader hiring a bunch of faceless and nameless guys. ever since iv wanted to be a Bounty Hunter!