The introduction thread.

Looking for a place to talk about whatever? Found one you have!
Ramsildor
Initiate
Initiate

Re: The introduction thread.

Post by Ramsildor » 03 Mar 2012, 21:34

Sure anytime, I have a large amount of Pathfinder books they make some great source material. Take a look at Herolab by Lone Wolf, it is a great program fro creating characters as well as a DM aid.

Fruitlewps
Padawan
Padawan

Post by Fruitlewps » 05 Mar 2012, 14:11

Well hello there!

I am Fruitlewps. Well, not on Veela, on the Hedarr Soongh server. I think I would like to try and start fresh on a new server, and after much thought, I would like to join up with you guys in MERC. I listen to the podcast(s) and have been a big fan of them, just never active in the community.

Currently, as I said, I'm on Hedarr Soongh, and I have leveled up a Sith Warrior to 50 as a tank, and currently at 48 on my Sith Sorc doing heals. I have a BH up to mid 30s, and 1 of everything else up to 10 on that server.

My problem is, I started guilds for my co-workers and me and my fiance to play together. Well, I'm the only one left playing. Everyone else left, or only play so sparsely that it's pretty pointless. This makes Fruitlewps sad.

So, here I am, trying to find a home. All down and soggy.

I've been a MMO player for a long, long time. From EQ, to beta testing SWG and WoW, played SWG for about a year, left, played WoW up until about 6 months ago, played many other's, AO, Rift, WAR, LotRO, etc. And I have time to play from about 6pm-11pm EST M-F and all day and night on the weekends. Love SWTOR, already have a 6 month sub. I'm not going anywhere. I'm just looking for a good group of people and from listening to the pod-casts, I feel like I could fit right in.

Ok, I think I've rambled enough. :mrgreen:
Follow me on Twitter - @fruitylewps

Alan
Master
Master

Post by Alan » 06 Mar 2012, 13:05

Welcome to all the new members of the community!

I'm at the Guild Summit waiting my turn to play 1.2 so wish me luck!

- Alan

Darco
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Darco » 21 Mar 2012, 16:25

Hi, I'm Darco, Imperial Agent from the Mind Trick server. IRL, I'm from Indianapolis. Cool show. Cool community. I wish I would have found you before picking my server at launch.

Evan
Master
Master

Post by Evan » 21 Mar 2012, 17:46

Welcome, fellow Hoosier, Darco! Whenever you want to roll an alt, you know where to find us. Don't forget to jump on vent and chat with us even if you're playing your agent.
MER Host
MER Network Co-Producer
TORWars Guild Flunky: Glassau Harkoenen, Sith Warrior
twitter.com/epgelion
moseisleyradio@gmail.com

Lakkall
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Lakkall » 29 Mar 2012, 15:31

Hi all!

My name is Lakkall I moved from the Dargon Trail server where I have 2 level 50's, A sith Worrior and an Oprative. I live in Denver, Co. and work in the Manufacturing feild. I am currently Lvl. 36 but i am not a casual gamer so i should be at 50 in no time! I am really looking forward to running with ya'll on some end game content. So if you see me running around give me a holla!

FatSmuggler
Initiate
Initiate

Post by FatSmuggler » 31 Mar 2012, 12:00

Hello all!
I'm new to the community, although I've been listening and keeping up for a couple of years.
Cheers,
FS

Zach
Master
Master

The introduction thread.

Post by Zach » 31 Mar 2012, 17:27

FatSmuggler wrote:Hello all!
I'm new to the community, although I've been listening and keeping up for a couple of years.
Cheers,
FS

Hello and welcome! Thanks for being a dedicated listener. Glad to have you with us.

-Sent from my starship in docking bay 94.

Jobeleca
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Jobeleca » 13 Apr 2012, 22:16

My name is Joshua, I usually go by Jobeleca or Aqua as game names.

I'm on the Juyo server and an officer in the guilds "Porkin's Pigs" and "Sith Swine", the republic and empire guilds for the warpigs gaming clan (warpigsmmo.com).

I've been listening to the podcast for close to a year and love it!

Crackerbox
MER Contributor
MER Contributor

Post by Crackerbox » 14 Apr 2012, 01:16

Jobeleca wrote:"Porkin's Pigs"
Best. Name. Ever.
Leo of Mos Eisley Radio