Edge of the Empire is out!

Discuss the latest breaking news from BioWare and Fantasy Flight here!
Evan
Master
Master

Edge of the Empire is out!

Post by Evan » 07 Jul 2013, 15:09

Alright, who's picked it up by now?

Is anyone in ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM disappointed by it? I think a lot of people might have said, "Well, I got the beta. Why do I need the bigger book? Same stuff, right?"

Man... anyone saying that hasn't checked out the big book. So much great stuff in there.

Anyone disagree?
MER Host
MER Network Co-Producer
TORWars Guild Flunky: Glassau Harkoenen, Sith Warrior
twitter.com/epgelion
moseisleyradio@gmail.com

Tassedar
Master
Master

Re: Edge of the Empire is out!

Post by Tassedar » 07 Jul 2013, 17:45

I have it for the fact that that it has more detailed rules not that we didnt get what we needed from the errata and the beta book itself. I already have 1 book with a 2nd on the way from a place i "preordered" it however i think they oversold what they had cause they havent sent us any shipping info. The one thing that i like is the extra adventure it provides and ill incorperate it into my current group.

To answer the question however I am happy with what we got since it has illustrations for things like padded armor or armored clothing so we have a more genneral idea of whats out there.

Kizzik
Master
Master

Re: Edge of the Empire is out!

Post by Kizzik » 12 Jul 2013, 14:27

Spent all my money on my new d20 tattoo, so I have to wait a couple extra weeks. My D&D group is looking forward to it once we finish our current campaign.

anthonyqz1
Initiate
Initiate

Further lodgings page as concoct

Post by anthonyqz1 » 11 Feb 2018, 04:29