Hyperspace or Any Travel for that matter.

Mos Eisley Radio's podcast dedicated to discussing the lore of SWTOR and the rest of the EU.
wurgy
Master
Master

Re: Hyperspace or Any Travel for that matter.

Post by wurgy » 13 May 2012, 21:42

So lesson learned is to ask questions when all that crackerbox has to answer on is his phone, gets tired of hunting and pecking so he throws it into an episode. SWEET!

Sent from my T-Shed v1.5 Thunderbolt

Kizzik
Master
Master

Post by Kizzik » 14 May 2012, 10:31

Crackerbox wrote:You know what? I hate typing on my phone and our next episode is going to be about starships anyways. I'll make sure to devote some time to your questions, Wurgy.

Very cool.

As a quick note, not all hyperspace travel destinations could be plot out and made in a single day for all ships. I don't mean in the way that various hyperspace lanes had to be used, (which they did) but more that some ships took long periods of time before they could plot a hyperspace course as well as launch; because it just took so long to build up the energy.

Evan
Master
Master

Post by Evan » 15 May 2012, 13:24

BTW, Session 9 is not the starships episode. It's really 8.5, since it's the continuation of the essential reading list. Session 10 will be Starships of the Old Republic. It'll be a couple weeks before we get to that one, but that leaves plenty of time for you to sound off on which ones you love and hate and why your Thunderclap is the best!
MER Host
MER Network Co-Producer
TORWars Guild Flunky: Glassau Harkoenen, Sith Warrior
twitter.com/epgelion
moseisleyradio@gmail.com