Next Lesson: Lesser Known Species

Mos Eisley Radio's podcast dedicated to discussing the lore of SWTOR and the rest of the EU.
Evan
Master
Master

Post by Evan » 11 Apr 2012, 14:48

We were gonna just talk about the Miraluka, but since there's not a ton to talk about, we're gonna throw in other species, too, including the Mirialan and Rattataki. Any particular questions on those and other Expanded Universe/lore topics, drop us a line here, on twitter (@OssusAcademy), or via email, ossusacademypodcast@gmail.com.

Thanks!
MER Host
MER Network Co-Producer
TORWars Guild Flunky: Glassau Harkoenen, Sith Warrior
twitter.com/epgelion
moseisleyradio@gmail.com

Wood
Master
Master

Post by Wood » 11 Apr 2012, 15:07

My question is, all Miraluka were supposedly killed off during Darth Nihilus' ravage of the planet. So how do more exist in TOR without being related to Visas Mar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in a Galaxy Far Far Away...

wurgy
Master
Master

Re: Next Lesson: Lesser Known Species

Post by wurgy » 15 Apr 2012, 05:42

Google is evil, So, if the Mirialans used to be allied with the Sith around the time before Darth Malak why do you think that they are specifically a Rep race. Wouldn't there still be some stragglers, hasn't really been that long? Although I suppose with the new 1.2 and the cross race thing would fix that.

I've got a JK Miraluka and really think that the force sight thing is cool. Guess the question everyone has is are they a human branch and if so why did they evolve to lose their eyes. What made them depend on the force so much that it was necessary.....Which makes me think of the SNL skit where females of a distant planet had their eyes move to their boobs because males would never look anywhere else. :)

Crackerbox
MER Contributor
MER Contributor

Post by Crackerbox » 15 Apr 2012, 08:06

Sorry Wurgy, you missed the cut off. We recorded Friday night. But I believe we discussed some of what you asked about.
Leo of Mos Eisley Radio

wurgy
Master
Master

Post by wurgy » 15 Apr 2012, 12:37

Cool, guess playing hooky at school does have it's consequences.:)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2