AlanShotFirst :: ep43 :: other games exist?

The personal musings of our MER forum guru and the guild leader of Shadow Squad and Shadow Guard!
Koujow
Master
Master

Re: AlanShotFirst :: ep43 :: other games exist?

Post by Koujow » 24 Feb 2012, 01:55

Since I was unlucky enough to be born poor (and to stay poor), I have had to take a bit of time off from TOR due to finances. So to pass the time, I have been playing a few other games I own like Shogun 2 (which I got for christmas) and Crusader Kings 2 (which a friend just gave to me for the lolz?). Another friend just let me borrow their copy of Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2, which I haven't played yet but just installed earlier.

It is funny because I was just thinking 'wait a minute... out of any of the games I own, did I actually purchase any of them?' XD

Hopefully, in a paycheck or two I will be back on track and in the game again. I have been hankering to restart my subscription over the past few days.

skirata
Master
Master

Post by skirata » 24 Feb 2012, 02:00

Koujow wrote:Since I was unlucky enough to be born poor (and to stay poor), I have had to take a bit of time off from TOR due to finances. So to pass the time, I have been playing a few other games I own like Shogun 2 (which I got for christmas) and Crusader Kings 2 (which a friend just gave to me for the lolz?). Another friend just let me borrow their copy of Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2, which I haven't played yet but just installed earlier.

It is funny because I was just thinking 'wait a minute... out of any of the games I own, did I actually purchase any of them?' XD

Hopefully, in a paycheck or two I will be back on track and in the game again. I have been hankering to restart my subscription over the past few days.
Thats rough man, I have been poor too and having to put something as simple as a game subscription on hold so you can put food on the table and gas in the car is a tough pill to swallow. I hope things get better for you soon.

Ravaek
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Ravaek » 07 Mar 2012, 18:16

its mostly a toss up between oblivion, ME2 and starcraft