AlanShotFirst :: ep40 :: what's missing?

The personal musings of our MER forum guru and the guild leader of Shadow Squad and Shadow Guard!
Dimbo56
Knight
Knight

Re: AlanShotFirst :: ep40 :: what's missing?

Post by Dimbo56 » 31 Jan 2012, 18:43

I really can't wait until we can que as a full 8 man group for Warzones, I really thought SWTOR would launch with that, as someone who is PVP focused I was dissappointed that a PVE guild can group up with 8 people and do content but a PVP focused guild is only able to group up with 4 people for a Warzone.

and having any kind of Beast mount would be cool too.

Animus
Master
Master

Post by Animus » 31 Jan 2012, 21:37

- Modable end game gear.
- Mods with expertise on them!
- More styles of weapons. I don't care if you have to use real world references, just pls, more variety!
- Jedi/Sith need to stand and hold their lightsabers differently when in the different lightsaber stances. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsab ... dy_Stances
- Not every Jedi/Sith runs with their saber behind them, some variances on this would be nice, perhaps based on race? or maybe you can choose this during character creation?
- I haven't done a whole lot of lvl 50 PvP, but what I have seen, I almost want even the lvl 50 bracket to be broken up based on valor lvl. 1-30 and 30-60.
Other game aliases: PainRelief(Tribes 2) - ComerEste87(Planetside 1&2) - Khepri/Dägda/Moktal(WoW) - Maj. Surge(CoH) - Onuris(AoC) - Criax/Animus(SWTOR) - Criax(GW2)

Wood
Master
Master

Post by Wood » 01 Feb 2012, 04:10

Basically quote Animus. I really want the blank custom weapons from Artifice and Armstech, you didn't corral us into 1 weapon graphic all game and being we've reached the pinnacle can we get some diversity, not uniform?