AlanShotFirst :: ep39 :: heart to heart

The personal musings of our MER forum guru and the guild leader of Shadow Squad and Shadow Guard!
Snodge
Master
Master

Re: AlanShotFirst :: ep39 :: heart to heart

Post by Snodge » 19 Jan 2012, 18:05

Bioware came up with the Voss race - how do you think they stack up against other non-Bioware races?
@Snodgethebodge
f: Hugh Jones
Google+
MSI 790FX-GD70 Mainboard || AMD Phenom X4 965 || 8gb RAM || 1gb ATI 5870 Radeon || 256gb SSD + 250gb SATA2 || Asus Xonar Xense Soundcard || Win 7 x64 SP1

Tassedar
Master
Master

Post by Tassedar » 19 Jan 2012, 22:34

here's a topic for you. Hows that pvp going :D

latley with the new update to it ive had some crying to catch up with on it but otherwise been having a blast last 2 days.

Crozar
Knight
Knight

Post by Crozar » 23 Jan 2012, 21:09

One thing I'm having fun with is how fast I burn my money. I'll quest in an area, accumulate 50k credits, and then burn it by just training. Finding it a bit annoying, tbh. Maybe do a 'how to make $ in TOR' segment.
Insanity is a state of mind.

ericstg128
Knight
Knight

Post by ericstg128 » 24 Jan 2012, 18:49

-How about favorite companion and why ....but kind of in depth...... like which would you want to learn more about? If you had to choose one that was a main character of its own game/story line which would it be.

-How do you handle world PVP? For instance I would generally leave people alone unless if was a very fair fight. If I'm questing I try to stay focused on that instead of attacking someone...... but I have been burned too many times so now I kill any Imps in site but no camping tho

-Which class is best at which role? are troopers better healers than consulars? Which jedi makes the best tank and why? or do you think they are equals?

<BlackMateria Legacy>
Main: Junon (Commando, Combat Medic)