AlanShotFirst :: ep39 :: heart to heart

The personal musings of our MER forum guru and the guild leader of Shadow Squad and Shadow Guard!
Alan
Master
Master

AlanShotFirst :: ep39 :: heart to heart

Post by Alan » 16 Jan 2012, 20:10

Let's have a heart to heart. No, seriously, what are you getting out of our relationship? I know...it's not you, it's me right?! LOL!!

Let's ALL join in a discussion about what topics we would like to see discussed!

To see previous episodes, head over to: http://alanshotfirst.com

Music courtesy of El Ten Eleven
Song Title: My Only Swerving

Taleous
Initiate
Initiate

Re: AlanShotFirst :: ep39 :: heart to heart

Post by Taleous » 16 Jan 2012, 21:35

Hey Alan. I love your seagments so never stop lol. I'm having more fun playing empire than republic. I've been a memeber of MERC since about March, I've always played my bioware games lightside/paragon, but I can't help but wanting to be a complete bad motha "shutcho mouth" in swtor. I know I can be bad on republic, but it's not the same. Animus assures me that I should play what I enjoy. I think he just doesn't want me to leave his guild :P

Anyone else in love with the wrong faction as I am, or is it just me?

Drax Sith Marauder lvl 40
Kal'mon Jedi Shadow lvl 30

evenflow58
Padawan
Padawan

Post by evenflow58 » 16 Jan 2012, 23:49

I'm playing a dark sided trooper and loving it. I think BW has done a good job of making neither faction above reproach. I actually just finished a quest chain involving the republic doing experiments on prisoners. It's one of those touches I really enjoy.

Koujow
Master
Master

Post by Koujow » 17 Jan 2012, 00:33

I always thought a good subject would be everyone post a picture of themselves doing something Star Wars-y and then explain what was happening. Just something silly.

Kizzik
Master
Master

Post by Kizzik » 17 Jan 2012, 00:58

I want to know where all the SW:TOR machinima is at? I've always been a fan of the Oxhorn crew even though I stopped playing WoW ages ago. I've seen very few but very good EQ II machinimas ... can machinima be pluralized?... is pluralized a word??... anyways... has anyone found any TOR machinima, preferably humorous?

Alan
Master
Master

Post by Alan » 18 Jan 2012, 10:39

Come on Mos Eisley Community...what topics do you want to see people discuss on ASF?

- Alan

Wood
Master
Master

Post by Wood » 18 Jan 2012, 11:18

Hmm what topic. Why not, are there any items you feel are missing from the game? Weapons? Crafting? Types of mounts?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Alan
Master
Master

Post by Alan » 18 Jan 2012, 12:52

Wood wrote:Hmm what topic. Why not, are there any items you feel are missing from the game? Weapons? Crafting? Types of mounts?
That is a GREAT topic!

- Alan

Koujow
Master
Master

Post by Koujow » 18 Jan 2012, 14:11

*under Alan's whip* But Alan! I already gave mine!

Ok, then lets me toss out some more:

-Companions, love them or hate them?
-Do you enjoy how your class plays? (For instance, I was asking people in game last night about tips for other classes because I do not enjoy how my Consular plays)
-Which would you prefer: Rakghouls or the Zombies from Death Troopers (they are essentially the same but slightly different)
-George Lucas recently said he won't be making any more movies because his fan base is so bitter about it when he does. How does that make you feel?

DarthPlow
Master
Master

Post by DarthPlow » 18 Jan 2012, 14:17

Since we are on a PvP server, what has been your favorite PvP moment.

Mine was a Guild v Guild battle over a republic outpost on tatooine. An Imp guild decided to celebrate some of its members turning 50 by killing every body trying to quest around Therazane(I think thats spelled right) outpost. Some of our guildies questing there put out the call for help and MERC showed up in force. Most of us were 30-40 but enough of us showed up we kicked some 50 butt. Which in turn lead to them calling for reinforcements. Which lead us to bring in more MERC. The ensuing battle was epic, the sands turned red with the blood of the Empire. In the end we drove them out of our lands, claiming the outpost as a safe haven once again.