AlanShotFirst :: ep38 :: class regrets...and girls

The personal musings of our MER forum guru and the guild leader of Shadow Squad and Shadow Guard!
Krakan
Padawan
Padawan

Re: AlanShotFirst :: ep38 :: class regrets...and girls

Post by Krakan » 11 Jan 2012, 21:39

I'm very happy with JK Gaurdian class, the story is also very good!! I'm leveling as Defense, which allows me to solo alot of content very easily and I'm learning how to tank along the way. I'm also leveling up Biochem as my crew skill so I can heal my self. I don't do the greatest of dmg but that's not what this skill tree is about, and I do enough to take down mobs. I still need to learn how to PvP as a tank. I'm hard to kill 1v1, but if more join in the fight I need to learn how to better prioritize my attacks and taunts. Yep I know I said "taunts". Apparently they are just as important in PvP to mitigate dmg from my fellow PvPers to the toon of 30% dmg reduction. Overall I'm having a blast with this class and can't wait to hit max level.

Tassedar
Master
Master

Re: AlanShotFirst :: ep38 :: class regrets...and girls

Post by Tassedar » 12 Jan 2012, 21:54

okay alan after you guilt triping me into watching your program i will now give my thoughts.

Jedi Shadow Consular has been a ride that i was happy to finish and it will forever remain in Merc.

however I was not too happy how the story ended i wont spoil it for you alan since i know little orden is still making its way to the end. im working on my 2nd character and im playing for story sake not for a character that i will endgame with however sith alts have their advantages watch your back alan cause it may not be you who shoots first when we meet in game.

Tassadar.....out