Open Bounty - New video podcast from MER

Discuss past episodes of Open Bounty here!
WhiteFox
Master
Master

Re: Open Bounty - New video podcast from MER

Post by WhiteFox » 01 Mar 2011, 23:24

I love Open Bounty!! I haven't really been interested in the Trooper class, but this episode made me kinda want to play one. I don't know what your future Open Bounty episode plans are, but I'd love to see episodes over the other classes as well; or at least one episode dedicated to classes in general, and maybe all the updated info on each.

Anyway, you guys are producing some quality shows! Keep it up! Brooks you were great on The Republic the other day! Can't wait to hear everything about PAX East!

Rigelhav
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Open Bounty - New video podcast from MER

Post by Rigelhav » 02 Mar 2011, 15:37

Hey guys. While I have known about you guys for some time, I have only just listened to your podcasts for the first time yesterday. I know - epic fail on my part. The part about getting new listeners was correct. Back to feedback, I would have to say well done. I can certainly see why you guys were in the spotlight for SWTOR fansites aside from the Obi-Wan tribute beardage (Master Kenobi would be proud). Definitely entertaining and keeps you listening, but most importantly you guys keep things positive and in good perspective. Good show. With so many rabid fans and even SWTOR fansites starting to get negative about their comments and posts and giving themselves anxiety disorders over the game's release date or game details, it's nicely refreshing to have other websites such as yourselves trying to keep it real and in a better light. I will certainly add you guys to my weekly podcast list along with Darth Hater.

Open Bounty - 2 thumbs up
MER Podcast - 2 thumbs up
-Rigelhav
Guild Leader/Webmaster of Ex Votos