Episode 35: PAX Mortem

Discuss the most recent episodes of Mos Eisley Radio here!
Dimbo56
Knight
Knight

Re: Episode 35: PAX Mortem

Post by Dimbo56 » 07 Apr 2011, 22:13

congrats to Mr. Brooks! i finally got finished w/ the cast at work today, busy day, it's always good to hear what Stephen Reid has to say! great job all around!!!

Braio
Master
Master

Post by Braio » 17 Apr 2011, 00:32

Great Episode guys, glad you could have such a good show for brooks final show, im really sad to see him leave, MER won't be the same without him. I loved the opening of the show the best, i always enjoy the beginning and the end of your guys shows the best, always very entertaining. Great to hear about all the issues that the guys had at PAX east and to find out how much work goes into making an event like that a success.

KondorHawx
Master
Master

Post by KondorHawx » 11 Jun 2011, 19:39

I have been a LONG time listener of you guys, but also a very silent one (not having too much interaction with the website, short of a quick question about how often the podcast would take place years ago). With the climbing excitement and knowledge that the game is "supposed" to be released this year, I figured it's now time to join the website, get caught up on the podcasts and best of all, join the guild!

Anyway, wanted to take a moment to congratulate Brooks on his position at Bioware (how effin' cool is that man?) and definitely express my sorrow in your leaving the podcast. :( I always look forward to what Brooks has to say (absolutely no offense to Zach lol, you guys are like Batman and Robin...maybe that's a bad example :? ) Alright guys, rock on and we'll catch you in TOR!

Steiny
Knight
Knight

Post by Steiny » 11 Jun 2011, 20:00

KondorHawx wrote:I have been a LONG time listener of you guys, but also a very silent one (not having too much interaction with the website, short of a quick question about how often the podcast would take place years ago). With the climbing excitement and knowledge that the game is "supposed" to be released this year, I figured it's now time to join the website, get caught up on the podcasts and best of all, join the guild!

Anyway, wanted to take a moment to congratulate Brooks on his position at Bioware (how effin' cool is that man?) and definitely express my sorrow in your leaving the podcast. :( I always look forward to what Brooks has to say (absolutely no offense to Zach lol, you guys are like Batman and Robin...maybe that's a bad example :? ) Alright guys, rock on and we'll catch you in TOR!

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you part of the community.

Steiny, GM of Animosity [US-Crushridge]
Gitt on http://www.swtor.com site
Xfire
Twitter