The past couple of weeks have been extremely exciting for Mos Eisley Radio. We’ve launched two new series, Podcasting in Basic and Open Bounty, and have received some fantastic response from the community thus far. That said, the podcast is still our bread and butter, and this week we sit down to discuss the news and hot topics from the past two weeks. Bioware has confirmed SWTOR’s presence at this year’s PAX East in Boston, and we dig into the possibility of a release date announcement, as well as other expectations for the conference. Also, story keeps rolling in with the addition of the 17th planet, Quesh. This triggers a discussion on planet size, and whether or not it actually matters to most players. Finally, we round everything out with the current status of playable species, and some comments from Lead Writer Daniel Erickson on why we haven’t seen more.
We want to offer a big thanks to R Y for taking the time to leave us reviews on iTunes.
Music for this show was provided by General Fuzz. Check out more of his work at generalfuzz.netDiscussion Topics1/14 – PAX East Announcement
- Update at SWTOR.com
- Suggestion thread on the Official Forums
- Xavier’s estimated timeline on the MER Forums
- Stephen Reid’s comments about release schedule on the Official Forums1/21 – Quesh added as 17th playable planet
- Quesh on the Holonet
- Daniel Erickson discussing planet size at E3 2010Status of Playable Species
- Original question from Twitter
- Daniel Erickson on designing species on the Official Forums