Episode 28 - Speaking Massively

Discuss the most recent episodes of Mos Eisley Radio here!
Braio
Master
Master

Re: Episode 28 - Speaking Massively

Post by Braio » 24 Dec 2010, 19:31

As a guy who plans on playing the game with a room mate and knows that ill be playing the game a lot more then he will be, it'll be nice to see a system implemented that allows me to lvl at my leisure without worrying that im leaving him behind and having to come back and help him lvl with such a huge advantage of stats.

OldDannyboy
Initiate
Initiate

Post by OldDannyboy » 25 Dec 2010, 01:00

Great episode guys!

Morphose
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Morphose » 31 Dec 2010, 22:33

Sidekicking and lackey are great for mmos worked
Great in heroes. I think more games should implement a similar system and it would be great
To see sidekicking os something like it in kotor online. Oh and excellent pod cast. I think you guys get better and better with each podcast you do

Braio
Master
Master

Post by Braio » 08 Jan 2011, 16:36

When's the first episode of the new year gonna be coming our way?

CRRKathy
Padawan
Padawan

Post by CRRKathy » 08 Jan 2011, 21:11

Excellent podcast, Larry was a great guest.

I do have one complaint, though. I noticed that the last couple of podcasts do not have the "blooper" reel stuff at the end, and those are almost my favorite part of your whole show! I'll never forget the story Brooks told about substituting "jar jar" for any profanity and how it surprised Xavier. If it's not too much trouble, please bring that part back! :D
Host, Corellian Run Radio. Kathy, Carla & Roxanne give their unique perspective on SWTOR through lively discussion and humor segments. Check us out at http://www.corellianrun.com.

Adaram
Padawan
Padawan

Post by Adaram » 10 Jan 2011, 19:11

Time for another Episode guys!! /cracks whip!

mrfalkaf
Initiate
Initiate

Post by mrfalkaf » 26 Feb 2011, 19:26

Hey guys going through and listening to old podcasts and getting caught up. You guys seem to be intuitively on the fore front of issues for TOR. You covered the problem of the game just being a single player with a few MM instances. I hope that the raiding is a part of it with large group instances. That is one thing i have yet to see is any more than single group together at one time. But still need to develop solo on a late Tuesday when no one is on. Larry is still covering this issue! Love listening.

Paydirt
Knight
Knight

Post by Paydirt » 03 Mar 2011, 09:33

I thought this was by far the best episode as far as the topics covered and how they were covered. Also, afterward, checked out Massively's coverage of the jedi knight 6-hour playthrough and got really stoked about the game.

You may wanna point folks to this episode (when asked) for a while. I thought the episode with the dude from the Instance was, BY FAR, much weaker than this episode. So if I wanted to point folks to an episode I was proud of (if I were you), I would go with #28.