Episode 61: Almost There

Discuss the most recent episodes of Mos Eisley Radio here!
Zach
Master
Master

Episode 61: Almost There

Post by Zach » 13 Dec 2011, 12:23

Remember what Old Republic news and the community were like a year ago? The times have certainly changed! With Early Access about to launch, Zach, Alan, and Evan sit down to take a look back at all the developments from December 2010 till today. Before they get to that, however, the crew tackle the details of Early Access, launch day, and go over your responses to the Community Discussion topic: the Grace Period.

Nemuel
Knight
Knight

Re: Episode 61: Almost There

Post by Nemuel » 13 Dec 2011, 12:40

Listening while waiting for an email ._.

wurgy
Master
Master

Post by wurgy » 13 Dec 2011, 13:34

LOL! had to stop listening and check out the Hitler Early Access Key, pretty funny.

Well back to the podcast.

CheeseBlade
Master
Master

Post by CheeseBlade » 13 Dec 2011, 13:44

Must.... Buffer....faster.....

skirata
Master
Master

Post by skirata » 13 Dec 2011, 14:35

Can't wait to listen in my car on the way home from work!

Teleros
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Teleros » 13 Dec 2011, 19:59

I love how Zach said he probably wouldnt be able to sleep. I wasnt able to sleep but that was because I was excited about the early access (which I didnt get yet :/) AND because I had 2 finals today... fun times lol.

Mihn
Padawan
Padawan

Post by Mihn » 13 Dec 2011, 20:57

wurgy wrote:LOL! had to stop listening and check out the Hitler Early Access Key, pretty funny.

Well back to the podcast.

ditto, and definitely the best one of those Hitler vids I've seen yet

Well done Alan, Zach and Evan for getting this together at such short notice, what a manic couple of days. I'm thankful once again for having your show to see me through all this waiting, especially these last few dark hours before dawn.

Regarding the (Dis)grace period stuff, I would be going absolutely apoplectic if I'd ordered the hard copy as soon as it was available and now found myself unable to take advantage of early access. btw - did i miss a bit, did you guys get in early in the end?

I've never really gotten into Facebook but I'm loving Google+ the last few months, I'll have a look for your stream.

oh, and at the end you mentioned keys, I read an interesting article on key mapping (from an Imperial Agent view) that might distract people while we're waiting to begin. It's not something I've ever bothered with before but I might give it a go.

Thanks for another great show! Back to check my email...soon, so soon

sirdesmond
Knight
Knight

Post by sirdesmond » 17 Dec 2011, 12:05

Great episode of the show guys! I faded off on listening to you guys for a while here in the middle (between the beginning of the podcast and now) unfortunately but now I'm totally back on board since I got into the first wave of the Early Access and am absolutely hooked (to both the podcast and the game).

Also, does anyone remember when I was a guest on the show way back when (Christian from FourStoryGamer)?
Check out my tabletop gaming website/podcast: http://www.boardandbase.com
Check out my video game reviews and articles: http://www.newgamenetwork.com