Last visit was: It is currently 26 Sep 2017, 10:43

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Razer Give-Away
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2011, 03:50 
Master
Master

Tell us why you need a new keyboard?

My Twitter My Facebook

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Razer Give-Away
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2011, 04:47 
Initiate
Initiate

I have a Razer Naga Epic mouse, but don't have the Razer keyboard to match.

Cat is always lying on my keyboard, so I need a new one for me to actually use so I can give him my old one to lay on.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2011, 06:15 
Padawan
Padawan

I used to have a Logitech G15 keyboard about 2 years ago now. However, one winter I walked out into our office area to find that the roof of our apartment was leaking. Water had dripped and run directly onto my keyboard :(

Haven't been able to afford getting a new one and have just been running with a plain old standard keyboard ever since. Just hasn't felt the same... I swear upon my Razer Naga though!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2011, 06:56 
Initiate
Initiate

I have been using an old PS/2 generic keyboard for years now. Grantid, my gaming needs are (usually) met with my Belkin N52, It's still pretty embarrassing using this old POS as my main source of user input O_O.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2011, 06:58 
Initiate
Initiate

I need a new keyboard because I am currently using the stock keyboard that comes with the iMac. It is not a full sized keyboard and doesn't provide me with enough options for setting hotkeys to play MMOs. For me to be a truly competitive PvPer or a skillful raider, I will need to purchase a new keyboard and considering the funds I currently have, this contest would be amazing.

Hopefully the force will guide that Razer Anansi keyboard into my hands! :!:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2011, 07:12 
Initiate
Initiate

because if anyone has ever played on a laptop knows my pain. the keyboard is so small and if you have big hands it makes it soo much more difficult to press my keys and uncomfortable. please consider me

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2011, 07:38 
Initiate
Initiate

I dread to say it but...

While waiting for the release of SWTOR 'it took an arrow to the key'

So sorry for the pun :)

Good luck!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2011, 07:40 
Master
Master

My keyboard still functions, but I've had it now for nearly 8 years. I'm certain I could do with a upgrade. I also still use the mousepad that comes with Max Payne. How that hasn't fallen apart yet, I'm not quite sure. I just hold onto these items. And, I have quite the epic beard this season!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2011, 07:41 
Initiate
Initiate

I currently use a mk250 keyboard and mouse combo. Using it, I sometimes get a period of time that the keyboard in unresponsive. (it's not the batteries, i changed them)((and it's not the drivers, they are updated))

I need a new wired keyboard to get rid of this problem. So, having the swtor keyboard would not only fix my problem, it would be absolutely, ridiculously cool to have a Star Wars Keyboard!

Also, I am interested in the right side paneling for the programmable buttons and lcd? touch screen.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2011, 07:45 
Padawan
Padawan

I need a new keyboard because I have used a 15$ logitech keyboard for the last few years and I need an upgrade.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next